Week 13 Mountain West Bowl Projections
Final regular season projections
Seven teams are going bowling, maybe eight
The Mountain West will have seven bowl-eligible teams and they all should go bowling once games are announced later this week and on Sunday.
UNLV has a shot to go bowling with five wins due to having the second-highest APR among teams with five wins. They are trailing only the Rice Owls but they also are 5-7.
A few bowl projection outlets have included UNLV but we are going to hold off on including the Rebels in these final regular season rankings. Obviously, we are rooting for UNLV to go bowling.
Here are the bowl lineup for the Mountain West this year.
– Cotton Bowl – at-large vs. Group of Five
– Famous Idaho Potato Bowl vs MAC
– Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl vs Pac-12
– New Mexico Bowl vs Conference USA
– Barstool Arizona Bowl vs MAC
– EasyPost Hawai’i Bowl vs Conference USA
Backup tie-ins are below
– Guaranteed Rate Bowl vs Big Ten or Big 12
– Cure Bowl vs Group of Five
– RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl vs Group of Five
– SERVPRO First Responder Bowl vs Group of Five
– Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl vs Group of Five