Week 12 Mountain West Bowl Projections
Welcome Utah State
Contact/Follow @JeremyMauss & @MWCwire
Seven teams are it for the post season
The Mountain West will have seven bowl eligible teams and history points to all teams earning a spot in the postseason. Utah State became bowl eligible with an upset win over San Jose State.
UNLV dropped a game at Hawaii and can’t get to six wins to become bowl eligible which is a disappointment after a 4-1 start. The best they can do is 5-7.
Here are the bowl lineup for the Mountain West this year.
– Cotton Bowl – at-large vs. Group of Five
– Famous Idaho Potato Bowl vs MAC
– Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl vs Pac-12
– New Mexico Bowl vs Conference USA
– Barstool Arizona Bowl vs MAC
– EasyPost Hawai’i Bowl vs Conference USA
Backup tie-ins are below
– Guaranteed Rate Bowl vs Big Ten or Big 12
– Cure Bowl vs Group of Five
– RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl vs Group of Five
– SERVPRO First Responder Bowl vs Group of Five
– Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl vs Group of Five
Preseason Bowl Projections | Week 0 | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11