Week 10 Mountain West Bowl Projections
We have more bowl-eligible teams
Contact/Follow @JeremyMauss & @MWCwire
Teams are getting
Welcome to the bowling club Air Force and San Jose State. The conference now has four bowl-eligible teams with Wyoming and Boise State. We still predict seven teams to go bowling with UNLV, Fresno State, and San Diego State.
Utah State is at 4-5 with three games left against Hawaii, on the road, then host San Jose State, and at Boise State. That is a tough stretch and ESPN’s FPI gives the Aggies a 27.8% chance to get to six wins. Utah State fans will take it after the loss to Weber State and injuries at the quarterback position.
Here are the bowl lineup for the Mountain West this year.
– Cotton Bowl – at-large vs. Group of Five
– Famous Idaho Potato Bowl vs MAC
– Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl vs Pac-12
– New Mexico Bowl vs Conference USA
– Barstool Arizona Bowl vs MAC
– EasyPost Hawai’i Bowl vs Conference USA
Backup tie-ins are below
– Guaranteed Rate Bowl vs Big Ten or Big 12
– Cure Bowl vs Group of Five
– RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl vs Group of Five
– SERVPRO First Responder Bowl vs Group of Five
– Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl vs Group of Five
Preseason Bowl Projections | Week 0 | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9