Mountain West Bowl Projections After Week 14
Tweaking the bowl games with two weeks left.
Second to last full weekend of football
This past week of Mountain West football was the penultimate week of the season and it was a great one. However, with bowl games getting axed and affiliations being changed, the conference will only have teams going to a bowl game (fingers crossed).
What really matters is the teams with better records keep winning to ensure they get to a bowl bid and it seems that Boise State, San Jose State and Nevada are for sure locks. After that, San Diego State is next in line and then it might come down to Fresno State and Air Force as both have two losses but the Bulldogs have more wins.
- College Football Playoff/New Year’s Six Bowl
- Los Angeles (Bowl name TBA) vs. Pac-12, Los Angeles
- Famous Idaho Potato Bowl vs. MAC, Boise, Idaho
- New Mexico Bowl vs. C-USA, Albuquerque, N.M.
- NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. MAC, Tucson, Ariz.
- CANCELED SoFi Hawai’i Bowl vs. AAC or C-USA, Honolulu
- Tropical Smoothie Café Frisco Bowl vs. AAC, C-USA, AAC