Mountain West Bowl Projections After Week 12
Upsets change the bowl projections.
Missed games this past week causes few changes.
There were three Mountain West games that did not get to play this week which mean there was no game for San Jose State, Fresno State, Utah State, Wyoming, UNLV, or Colorado State.
Those missed games meant teams on the outside looking in missing out on a chance to improve its bowl game status.
A big change in the pecking order nearly happened as San Diego State nearly knocked off Nevada, but the Wolf Pack remain just one of two undefeated Mountain West team alongside San Jose State.
There were no upsets this weekend as the favorites won so the teams that make a bowl game this week do not change.
- College Football Playoff/New Year’s Six Bowl (Fiesta or Cotton)
- Los Angeles (Bowl name TBA) vs. Pac-12, Los Angeles
- Famous Idaho Potato Bowl vs. MAC, Boise, Idaho
- New Mexico Bowl vs. C-USA, Albuquerque, N.M.
- NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. MAC, Tucson, Ariz.
- CANCELED SoFi Hawai’i Bowl vs. AAC or C-USA, Honolulu
- Tropical Smoothie Café Frisco Bowl vs. AAC, C-USA, AAC