Every Mountain West Football Rivalry Trophy, Ranked
This is an indisputable list, as put together by the Mountain West Wire staff.
The best and worst that Mountain West football has to offer.
In the spirit of college football’s biggest week of rivalries, we at Mountain West Wire staff compiled our official power rankings of the best and worst football rivalry trophies.
You may have differing opinions, so don’t hesitate to @ us on Twitter.
- Fremont Cannon (139 points, three first-place votes)
- Commander-in-chief’s Trophy (136 points, five first-class votes)
- Bronze Boot (106 points, one first-place vote)
- Milk Can (98 points, one first-place vote)
- Old Oil Can (98 points)
- Bridger Rifle (91 points)
- Old Wagon Wheel (87 points)
- Island Showdown Trophy/Golden Pineapple (82 points)
- Beehive Boot (77 points)
- Golden Screwdriver (60 points)
- Paniolo Trophy (55 points)
- Ram-Falcon Trophy (50 points)
- Kuter Trophy (44 points)
- Centennial Cup (47 points)
- Valley Trophy (26 points)