NIT Bracketology Projections: Only Boise State?
How many teams will make it to the NIT?
The NIT could feature just one Mountain West team.
Selection Sunday is here and now all the team what to find out where its post season destination could be. For Boise State it is very likely to be the NIT and they are probably the only Mountian West team to make this tournament.
Here is our last round of projections from the various sites that track the NIT.
First off, here are the teams that have clinched an auto-bid to the NIT: Rider, Florida Gulf Coast, UNC Ashville, Middle Tennesee State, UC Davis, Vermont, SE Louisiana, Louisiana, Hampton, Wagner and Northern Kentucky.
- NYC Buckets (3/11): (4) Boise State vs. (5) South Carolina
- Bracketball (3/10): (4) Boise State vs. (5) Davidson
- All Things NIT (3/10):(3) Boise State vs. (6) Washington.
- Best Damn Bracket (3/10): (4) Boise State vs. (5) LSU
- Carolina Sports Thoughts (3/6) (4) Boise State vs. (5) Colorado.
- DRatings (3/11): (3) Boise State vs. (6) Louisiana Monroe
- RTS Ratings (3/11) (4) Boise State vs. (5) Washington
The NIT Selection show will be revealed at 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPNU.